front porch photography

front porch photography
952-873-2339

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

LeSueur/Henderson 3 Belle Plaine 2

Tough loss for the Belle Plaine volleyball team tonight.
All 5 games were very close.
A few photos from the game...
















As I post photos of games throughout the season, you may notice that there are more photos of number 5 and number 7. I won't apologize for that! 5 is my daughter...and 7 is my niece! I am very proud of both of them!
Thanks to Connie Lehman who has taken over the camera for me for awhile during these last two games, so that I could watch too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni,
Just a quick correction on the name of the opposing team: LeSueur/Henderson.

Thanks!!
Danielle

ps. I'm sure #5 and #7 had an outstanding performance for Belle Plaine.

front porch photography said...

Thanks Danielle! I fixed it!

Anonymous said...

Great Job as always on the photos! Still trying to swallow the loss...Hopefully we can get some revenge this weekend at the Mankato Tourney against them! Go Tigers!
Love the little note on 5 and 7 Ha ha!!!