front porch photography

front porch photography
952-873-2339

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School!

It is time for the kids to go back to school, and as always part of me is glad to get back to the schedules and routines that the school year brings...but I will also miss having the kids around so much. With school comes practices and homework and things that busy up the days so much that it seems like we hardly see each other.
So....for all of you who are patiently waiting for you proofs to be done, or your orders to come in... thank you for being patient! This past weekend I worked only for a short while, the rest of the weekend I spent enjoying my children! I was hoping to show the weekend in photos on my blog today, but I can't show them all because it seems I put the camera down and didn't take many photos.
Happy Birthday to our friend Lisa Nelson, who will be celebrating her 40th birthday this week!
There was a party for her on Friday, but I can't show you a photo...because I left the camera at home!
Courtney and Kellie had two of their friends from Camp Olson in town for the weekend. They are super great kids and we really enjoyed having them around.
Saturday we went with friends to the gopher game and thanks to Dan, had great seats, and the kids were able to go down on the field after the game and throw the ball around. They had so much fun! Again...no photos because I left my camera at home and opted to bring my daughters point and shoot which apparently I don't know how to run, because I have no decent photos to share! But thanks again Dan and Connie!
Sunday we spent the day on the lake with my sister and her family. My dad and his wife Jan were also in town. It was really great to see them and spend a little time with them.
I did take a few photos Sunday, but unfortunately I don't have any good ones of anyone except the kids!









My beautiful nieces with Courtney and Ricky!


Patrick had to work all weekend and missed all the fun! We sure missed having him around!
Yesterday Courtney and I spent the whole day school shopping.
I had so much fun with her! She makes me laugh every day!
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy school year filled with special memories!



No comments: